The movie relates the first feminine ascent by Nina Caprez of Silbergeier (Swiss), one of the hardest multipitch route in the world, bolted and first sent in 1993 by Beat Kammerlander.
"THE BEST CLIMBING VIDEO ON THE INTERNET!" - Epic TV
- Jury Prize at Mendi Film Festival 2012
- Jury Prize at Vancouver International Mountain Film Festival 2013
- Audience Prize at St Anton Filmfest 2013- "Tatra Mountains Rescue Team" Prize at Zakopane Film Festival 2013
- "Prize for alpine sport, exploration or adventure" at New Zealand Mountain Film Festival 2013
- 2nd Prize for Mountaineering Film at LeggiMontagna Festival 2014