During October 2011, more than 600 climbers gathered with our team for Petzl RocTrip China.
All participants discovered and enjoyed more than 250 brand new pitches on unbelievable limestone especially prepared for the event.
Among the highlights of the film, watch Dani Andrada’s first ascent of the extremely difficult 7-pitch Corazon de Ensueno (8c/5.14b), a route he put up in 2010 over the course of two trips to the area to prepare for the RocTrip.
For this outstanding feat, Dani was awarded Climbing Magazine’s prestigious Golden Piton.
Other sequences include Steph Bodet and Arnaud Petit sending their project, Lost in Translation (8a+/5.13c), Gabriele Moroni’s first ascent of Coup de Bambou (9a/5.14d), as well as other images of spectacular climbs up and down the valley.
Watch the official movie :
- Creative Excellence Award at Banff Mountain Film Festival 2012
- Banff World Tour 2013
- Grand Prize at Teplice International Mountaineering Film Festival 2013
- "Best Editing Award" at Ladek Zdroj Film Fest 2013
- Otto-Guggenbichler-Prize for the best entry by a Junior Film Maker, Tegernsee International Mountain Film Festival 2013
- 3rd Prize for Mountaineering Film at LeggiMontagna Festival 2014